First goal is 70kg. Final goal is 60kg

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Continued weight loss


75.3 12th Nov

I have bounced around 75.5 - 75.8 for a few days. Today I am the lowest I have been for more than 12 months. I got to 72.5 in June last year. I feel a bit thinner. At 80kg I felt fat and uncomfortable.
I have been finding it difficult to get my kJ count down to 5000. I generally eat about 6000kJ a day. I still feel as though chocolate calls me when I don't really need it but as long as I still lose weight I'm not going to beat myself up about it.
My husband and I both keep track of what we eat and try to decide between treats rather than have them all. This way we don't feel deprived and still keep the kJ under control. Comparing this photo to my last photo ( Oct - Plateau) I think my thighs look a bit thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate positive comments.