First goal is 70kg. Final goal is 60kg

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Need a new habit

75.8kg Sunday 21st Nov
Monday I am back to 75.3. I have been getting out of the habit of being careful and justifying snacks for any reason.
I have found that my jobs schedule has been working really well and I have been getting a lot done that I used to think of and say I would do later. Breaking the housework and one off jobs down into set time slots seems to make doing them a lot easier.
Why not try the same system for meals? So now my plan is to have four meals a day at set times. I may look at the clock and wish it was time for afternoon snack but at least I am not in the kitchen looking in the fridge and pantry til I find something.
7:25 breakfast - 1200kJ
11:00 lunch - 1400kJ
2:30 afternoon tea - 1200kJ
6:00 dinner - 1200kJ

I find that I can swap lunch and afternoon tea to be morning tea then lunch if I want to go out for morning tea. I have only tried it for three days but it seems pretty easy to go 3 1/2 hours between meals and the 1200kJ is like a real meal or a hearty cake. I have my meat at lunch time and just veges and desert at dinner.
By the way the jobs schedule is:
7:30 - 9:30 (for summer)
3:00 - 4:00
I have a downloaded editable calendar month that I type in all the things I want to do into the time slots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate positive comments.