First goal is 70kg. Final goal is 60kg

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hard yards

75.9kg 26th Oct
25th - 76.0kg

After three weeks around 76.4 I have dropped again. Not just yesterday but today as well. The graph tells the story for the past two months. The entries are weekly. The last entry is based on today's weight.
Yesterday I had:
sultana pikelets with jam for breakfast and snacks - 2655kJ
I didn't need all the milk for the pikelets so I made coffee for breakfast as well.
Lunch was 1/2 an avocado and tuna on two mountain breads 1338kJ
In the afternoon I made another small coffee - 165kJ
I had a yoghurt pop - 400kJ
At 4 o'clock I had avocado on mountain bread - 650kJ
At 5 o'clock I had 2 rice crackers with a bit of nutella and peanut butter and tea - 650kJ
A pear to finish - 290kJ

6148kJ for the day.
A bit over the top but I am still losing weight. I will try to get back down today.

banana for breakfast with tea - 365kJ
Lunch is out. About 3500kJ. This is some battered fish with salad and potato salad and a spoon of chefs specials then jelly and soft serve ice cream.
Dinner is avocado on mountain bread - 650kJ

This = 4515kJ
So I can fit in a coffee when I come back from lunch - 330kJ
A pear after dinner - 290kJ
New total = 5135kJ
It would be nice if this is the total for today but I still might have a cracker or extra pear in the afternoon before dinner. See how I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate positive comments.