First goal is 70kg. Final goal is 60kg

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Slow and steady

76.4kg 14th Oct
12th and 13th were 76.7kg

I am back down to what I was last Sunday. I am hoping I can get down to 76 by this coming Sunday.
I have kept the count down just below 5500kJ for yesterday and the day before. It seems that once I have a few days of wanting to eat everything in sight I can manage quite easily to get it back to 5500 for a few days.
Today should be a 5300 day with sweet and sour chicken for lunch and avo bread for dinner and two pieces of fruit and some cake and chocolate and a cup of coffee. I may give in to the second cup of coffee and go to 5630 but I can probably manage with a cup of tea. I really want to get to 76 by Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate positive comments.