First goal is 70kg. Final goal is 60kg

Friday, October 1, 2010

Making choices

76.8kg again today

I added a glass of wine after prawn lunch and then finished off a few tablespoons of left over mulberry sauce before dinner. I didn't feel like a big dinner so I left out the potato. This gave me kJ for a cup of coffee after dinner with my banana.

I am learning to consider what I am eating so it fits in the kJ count for the day. It is getting easier to swap things or halve things rather than eat everything. I feel as though I will be able to maintain this eating habit for a long time til I get to my goal weight of 60kg and then maintain order in my diet so that I do not put it on again.

We have a rock melon that we need to eat. A quarter slice will be about 250 kJ. This is no more than a banana or pear so we will be able to fit it into our kJ count quite easily as a fruit snack. It will mean leaving out other less useful snacks like wine or chocolate but they will wait for another day. We don't want to waste the rock melon.

I don't feel as though I am doing without anything I just juggle the items so I can eat things just for fun as well as nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate positive comments.