First goal is 70kg. Final goal is 60kg

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Still motivated

76.7 kg today Thursday
Sunday was 76.9
Monday 76.6
Tuesday 76.9
Wednesday 76.9

Somewhere I went up to 77.2 again which was frustrating. However, on Wednesday we went to lunch again and had jelly and icecream for desert and I just had to have a half piece of chocolate last night with my tea and I still lost.
Both of us are finding that we go up and down over the week like the stock market. We zig and zag but the trend is downward. Hopefully the stock market trend is upward! To balance out the lunch I had avocado on a mountain bread for dinner.
Today we got a free small slurpy with our fuel so we had half each and called it 300kJ each.
We are having prawns again today. The prawns and the sauce are 1300kJ. I should have some veges tonight but I don't feel like it. I will have two avo and mountain breads. Banana and mulberries round it out to 5600kJ for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate positive comments.