First goal is 70kg. Final goal is 60kg

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Planning meals

76.8

2 days at 76.8. Time to take the limits in hand again. I went close to 6000 for a few days. I baked an oat biscuit that has some sultanas and walnuts. Could I say it is some fruit and some protein as well as a sweet treat to justify allocating 1000kJ for each piece? Probably. I have also baked a mulberry slice ( since we have a lot of fresh mulberries on the tree now) 1000kJ per slice. It has a fruit portion so I can justify the high count.

In order to control the kJ count I have decided to eat my protein at lunch and my vegetables at dinner. Basically dividing my meal size in half.

Today was banana pikelets for breakfast and two snacks - 2110kJ
Chicken, 1/2cup rice and sweet and sour sauce for lunch - 1431kJ
After lunch coffee and 2 pikelets with jam - 330 for the coffee
Afternoon tea was a cup of mulberries 150kJ
Dinner was carrot, beans, potato and sauce - 725kJ
After dinner was 2 pikelets and jam and tea. Today's jam was 150kJ

Total 4896kJ ..... but I did have a few tastes of my mulberry slice and maybe a few extra fresh mulberries so around 5000kJ is more correct.
It seemed easier to stick to the plan today.

Tomorrow I have planned small porridge for breakfast 750kJ
Morning tea is mulberry slice and tea - 1000kJ
Lunch is prawns and seafood sauce 1300kJ
Slice for afternoon tea - 1000kJ
Veges for dinner as yesterday - 725kJ
After dinner medium banana - 365kJ

Total 5140kJ
Hope I lose weight tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate positive comments.