First goal is 70kg. Final goal is 60kg

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gradual weight loss

Yesterday was a 6000kJ day and I still lost 200g. I was 78kg this morning. Today's menu is plain porridge with cinnamon, coffee and small piece of chocolate and a mandarin, lunch was rice with chicken and carrots and sweet and sour sauce. Afternoon tea will be banana cake and coffee then a baked bean mountain bread jaffle. I may have a mandarin later for something sweet after dinner. The total is about 5400kJ.
I have to stick to the restricted kj plan till I get to 70kg. Hopefully by Christmas so I can splurge a bit. Then it is back on track till I get to 60kg. Obviously I will have to be very aware of my intake for the rest of my life so I don't just put it all back on again. I am determined to get to and maintain a healthy weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate positive comments.