First goal is 70kg. Final goal is 60kg

Monday, September 27, 2010

Hungry days

77.0kg

Even with 2 big days just under 7000kJ I have still lost weight. I was really hungry and felt like I was eating all the time. But even with extra coffee and chocolate and extra breakfast or crackers with peanut butter I counted kJ and kept it under 7000 deliberately.

Today I had a small porridge breakfast - 1/4 cup oats and 1/2 cup milk - 750kJ
Then all you can eat lunch! Battered fish, chips, rice, satay chicken, potato salad. Then jelly with a spoon of custard, a spoon of cream and 100mL of soft serve. Total about 4000kJ.

Dinner is beans, carrot and sauce - 285kJ
After dinner 1 cracker with peanut butter and honey 365kJ
Total = 5400kJ

Just veges for dinner is pretty slim but I'm sure I can be a bit hungry if need be and survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate positive comments.