First goal is 70kg. Final goal is 60kg

Friday, September 3, 2010

Lethargy

I haven't felt 100% today. I forget that I need to watch my thyroid. I took a thyroid supplement yesterday and today. I will continue till I feel better. The capsules are Thyroplex. Just a general thyroid supplement. 5 years ago I was diagnosed with hashimotos. I believe I was stressed and run down, contracted whooping cough and since I had a genetic predisposition ( my auntie had thyroid problems) I got Hashimotos. I took thyroid extract while I was still working. Last year I retired and went off the thyroid medication. Less stress makes it easier for the thyroid to work properly.

I have tried to keep to the kJ count but I had extra chocolate and coffee. I am still less than 7000kJ for the day.
I had porridge for breakfast, curried eggs and rice for lunch and tinned tomatoes and chickpeas for dinner. Snacks included chocolate, coffee, chips, 2 pears and orange juice. I may still have a banana later. I am tired but I need to work out tomorrows menu. I am determined not to get off track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate positive comments.